We’re still on vacation on the Left Coast, but took a break from our nutrition workshop and training with Coach B to jump online to make a fun and exciting announcement! The familiar refrain of “Robb Wolf, Andy Deas” will soon include a special addition… “And Whole9″. Yes, Dallas and I will be making a guest appearance on Robb Wolf’s Paleolithic Solutions Podcast in early May. We’re slated to record on Wednesday, April 28th, with the show’s publication date to be announced shortly.
For those of you who haven’t listened, Robb Wolf and Andy Deas put out a fantastic podcast each week, covering a wide range of health, fitness and nutrition topics, all submitted by readers. (You can get a view of their RSS feed on Robb’s web site.) They haven’t had any special appearances yet – we’ll be the first lucky guests on the podcast. And the best part? YOU get to decide the material for our show. We are now accepting submissions from readers – questions for Dallas and I to answer on air during the podcast. So send your questions along to email@example.com, with the subject line “Paleolithic Solution Podcast Question – Whole9 Episode One.” Cut-off for questions is Sunday, April 25th, so get your emails in before the deadline for consideration.
A few tips and tricks to ensure your question makes it into the “consideration” pile:
- If you’re coming to us from Robb’s site and are not yet familiar with our work, check out our manifesto, our “9″ and our blog first. We’ve got a special spin on fitness and nutrition, and it would help your chances of being selected if you knew something about our special spin on health, fitness and nutrition.
- Include pertinent details if you have a question specific to YOU – things like age, height, weight, BF% and any other stats we’ll need to know to help you out.
- Be CONCISE. Keep it short and sweet - get to the point without including five rambling pages of fitness history, please.
- Make sure your question is clearly spelled out. You’d be surprised how many emails we get with tons of background and history… but no actual question.
- Remember, we are not scientists. Save your requests for biochemistry breakdowns for smartypants Robb.
We can’t wait to make Podcast History with Robb and Andy, so send in your questions and be the podcast’s 17th listener (ha!) when the show airs in May.